The 14 allergens on which we report
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelled, kamut or their crossbred varieties and derivatives.
- Crustaceans and products based crustaceans.
- Eggs and egg-based products.
- Fish and fish-based products.
- Peanuts and peanut-based products.
- Soybeans and soy-based products.
- Milk and dairy products (including lactose).
- Nuts, namely: almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecans, Brazil nuts, pistachio, macadamia nuts or walnuts Australia and derivatives.
- Celery and products.
- Mustard and products.
- Sesame seeds and products based on sesame seeds.
- Sulfur dioxide and sulphites at concentrations above 10 mg / kg or 10 mg / liter in terms of the total SO2 ready for consumption or as reconstituted according to the instructions of the manufacturer.
- Lupins and lupine-based products.
- Mollusks and shellfish based products.
These chips allergens report all food allergies and intolerances described in the ingredients present in the different dishes. If you are allergic or have any food intolerance carefully read the information below is presented and if in doubt about a possible reaction of a dish, avoid asking.
To better understand these chips allergens and food intolerances must take into account the following information and symbols:
- A Ingredient notifiable by current European standards.
- G This dish contains or may contain GLUTEN
- L This dish contains or may contain LACTOSE
- F This dish contains or may contain FRUCTOSE
CROSSREACTIVITY: Some ingredients can cause allergic reactions although not known to be allergic to this ingredient specifically due to the phenomenon of cross-reactivity. Watch for the list of ingredients appear in this section and if you are allergic to any of them can be quite possibly the rest.
EQUIPMENT AND MANAGEMENT OF KITCHEN: The current management equipment and cooking This does not guarantee that can not be found traces of other allergens or food intolerances not described in the records of the dishes. Attention dishes containing fried foods as they may contain cross-contamination with other allergens or food intolerances. Attention dishes that have been baked or baked foods containing as because they may contain cross-contamination with other.